Recently, APS established the “100 Schools Solar Roof Program” in Jiaxing, installing PV systems with APS Microinverters on Jiaxing’s Shiyan primary school and Jiaxing’s San Shui Wan primary school. Because APS microinverters were used, the PV system was quickly and easily installed, and the installation did not disrupt classes. The system emits no high-voltage DC electricity, guaranteeing the students’ safety. The Energy Monitor and Analysis (EMA) System developed by APS combines two functions: PV system monitoring and student education. Students experience how modern science and technology can change their lives, including how to lower their carbon emissions and protect the environment. It is our hope that this project be carried out at many other schools in Jiaxing.
The APS Australia office was recently opened. Responsible for the sales and marketing of APS products to the Australia market, the office will also provide technical support to local customers. APS has installed three microinverter PV systems in Australia, which has created local interest in APS’ product. APS intends to ship the first 1,000 microinverters to Australia by the end of 2011. In 2012, the company is expected to achieve its goal of installing 30,000 microinverters in Australia.
APsystems offers advanced, powerful solar microinverter technology for residential and commercial systems. The APsystems solar solution combines highly efficient power inversion with a user-friendly monitoring interface to bring you reliable, intelligent energy. Our proprietary system architecture increases solar harvest and ensures maximum output for solar arrays, and we continue to develop new technologies and products for the marketplace.
- APsystems microinverters installed in northernmost grid-tied solar projectOctober 4, 2017 - 11:28 pm
- APsystems offers installers microinverter training in Escondido, CASeptember 28, 2017 - 3:17 am
- What is a Microinverter?September 26, 2017 - 7:43 pm
- APsystems Unveils World’s Most Advanced Solar MicroinverterSeptember 10, 2017 - 3:51 pm
- APsystems to Unveil World’s Most Advanced Solar Microinverter at Solar Power InternationalSeptember 5, 2017 - 9:12 pm