The systems includes the ELS single-phase battery charger solution together with APsystems low voltage batteries, Also compatible with an expanding list of LiFePO4 battery brands*, it becomes the ideal AC-coupled storage solution for residential PV applications.
With automatic energy management features based on intelligent software and integrated monitoring, system owners can choose between back-up, self-consumption and time of use modes to secure critical loads during power outages and maximize energy savings for their houses.
- Connect up to 4 battery units in parallel to 20kWh+
- Nominal Power 5000VA
- Surge Power 7500VA (10 sec)
- Nominal backup power 5000VA
- Efficiency up to 96.5%
- Connect to 48V Low Battery Voltage Input
- Off-grid PV function
- Compatible with multiple battery brands
- Fully integrated with APsystems EMA & EMA manager monitoring system
- Multiple control modes: self-consumption, backup, time of use
- Up to 10 years warranty
- Pair with APbattery solution or a variety of compatible brands
- LiFePO4 technology
- Low voltage output (40-60V)
- CAN/RS485 network port
- Indoor/outdoor rated
- Natural cooling, no noise pollution
Powering the globe. Including your corner of it.
APsystems is the #1 global multi-platform MLPE solution provider, offering microinverter, energy storage and rapid shutdown devices for the global solar PV industry. APsystems microinverters are intelligent, innovative, and the best-selling multi-module microinverters in the world.
Founded in Silicon Valley in 2010, APsystems encompasses 4 global business units serving customers in over 100 countries. With millions of units sold producing more than 4TWh of clean, renewable energy, APsystems continues to be a leader in the ever-growing solar MLPE segment.