APS’ innovative Microinverters have been nominated for Solar Power World’s prestigious 2014 Leadership in Solar awards — VOTE for APS Today!
In advance of its Q1 2014 rollout, the groundbreaking APsystems YC1000-3 microinverter was recognized by Solar Power World among its Top 100 Solar Products of 2013 in the magazine’s year-end edition. The YC1000-3 is the world’s first 3-phase, 4-panel microinverter for large-scale commercial solar installations – advanced technology designed in the USA and available only from APsystems.
APS is on an aggressive growth curve in 2014, bringing our advanced microinverter technology to new markets across the US. Our flagship product is the YC500A, a two-panel, dual-MPPT microinverter with 500W maximum output. APS is poised to release the groundbreaking YC1000-3 microinverter, a 3-phase, 4-panel unit for large-scale commercial applications – breakthrough technology available only from APS.
Installers and distributors can email the APS team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to meet with them during Solar Power Colorado. Find out more about the APS line of advanced microinverter products at www.usa.apsystems.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on the 2014 Solar Power Colorado event, see www.coseia.org.
“We’re moving the market into areas that have not been penetrated,” Barlock said of the APS line of innovative solar microinverter products. “Our innovative technology is driving the market to a different, larger microinverter model, and at a lower cost.”
Grow Community on Bainbridge Island is the largest planned, solar-ready neighborhood in Washington state. With an array of APS Microinverters and Itek PV panels planned on over 50 neighborhood roofs, each producing up to 7,680 watts of power per residential system. The solar on each Grow Community home will save between 2.5 and 3 tons of coal per year. Here are some pictures from this weeks solar install by A&R Solar.
Washington State Sen. Christine Rolfes toured the APS America headquarters recently, joined by Jessie Turner, legislative assistant to state Rep. Drew Hansen. Rolfes (center) and Turner (third from left) saw firsthand the APS assembly and testing operations, learned more about our innovative technology, and celebrated the propulsive growth of the local solar industry.
Thank you to Sen. Christine Rolfes and the office of Rep. Drew Hansen for their ongoing interest and support for a clean energy future!
Season’s greetings and a year-end Thank You to our many solar partners for APS America’s outstanding success in 2013. Just a few of the year’s many highlights:
- Sales of our APS Microinverter line are up 500 percent year over year
- With significant new distribution partnerships, we made inroads to expansive markets across the US including California, North Carolina and Florida
- We doubled the size of our distribution center to keep up with installer demand
- We tripled our production and distribution workforce, tapping the experience and talent in our local community to fill out the APS America team
New APS microinverter installations were completed across the continental US and beyond. Topping the list were the ambitious Mililani Shopping Center project in Hawaii, Everett (WA) Community College, the Bainbridge Island Museum of Art, and six major commercial installations with the Tennessee Valley Authority. These high-profile community installations show the power of APS microinverter technology in action every day!
view article here
A big THANK YOU to everyone who visited our APS America booth at the recent Solar Power International conference in Chicago. We enjoyed meeting so many colleagues from around the solar industry, and we established significant new supply relationships with installers and customers.
Again: Thanks for stopping by! We are grateful for your strong interest in our APS microinverter products.
– Tim, Kelly, Andrew, Paul and all at APS America
It’s almost here, and only from APS – the world’s first true 3-phase microinverter:
- Output ranging from 208v up to 480v
- Works with 3 or 4 PV modules per unit
- Programmable up to 480v
- Up to 13 units in a string (52 modules)
See the groundbreaking YC1000 at Solar Power International, Booth 318, Oct. 21-24 in Chicago!
APsystems offers advanced, powerful solar microinverter technology for residential and commercial systems. The APsystems solar solution combines highly efficient power inversion with a user-friendly monitoring interface to bring you reliable, intelligent energy. Our proprietary system architecture increases solar harvest and ensures maximum output for solar arrays, and we continue to develop new technologies and products for the marketplace.
- Take our 2018 survey and enter to win $500 cash!May 18, 2018 - 9:37 pm
- Powered by APsystems microinverters, the largest solar array in Manitoba goes liveJune 5, 2018 - 8:44 pm
- APsystems Featured In Solar Builder’s New 2018 Inverter Buyers GuideMay 8, 2018 - 8:17 pm
- More power, smart-grid ready with new YC600 microinverterApril 12, 2018 - 9:29 pm
- APsystems EMA mobile app now features module-level monitoringApril 10, 2018 - 7:25 pm