APS and Krannich Solar are teaming up to offer training in microinverter installation and setup for East Coast installers.
The Solar Innovations Day runs 8:30 to 3 p.m. April 30 at the Krannich location in Pennsauken, N.J. Training with solar products by other vendors will also be included.
The presentation will include APS microinverter system design, tools of the trade, monitoring setup, and hands-on training with the YC500 and YC1000 microinverters.
Earn NABCEP credits for attending the event, and enjoy a continental breakfast and luncheon on us.
To sign up for the unique and informational Solar Innovations Day training event, follow this link to the registration site. Contact your Krannich sales representative or call (856) 802-0991 for more information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about APS microinverter products.
The APS microinverter training event runs 8:30 to 1 p.m. April 23 at National Solar’s distribution center in Edmonton, AB.
Earn three NABCEP credits for completing the course, which will cover proper design and installation of APS microinverter systems.
Join in hands-on demonstrations with the APS YC500 dual-module and YC1000 true 3-phase, 4-module commercial microinverters and monitoring systems, including best practices and tools of the trade.
Continental breakfast and luncheon will be provided.
Space is limited. Sign up today (please register before April 20) by emailing email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on APS microinverter products.
Breakfast bagels and coffee and a luncheon are included with event registration.
To sign up for the unique and informational Solar Innovations Day training event, click here.
Email email@example.com for more information.
APS and CFM Equipment Distributors/US Solar Distributing are offering in-depth installation and setup training for Northern CA solar installers. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to simplify PV system installation and save money with the industry-leading APS microinverter line. You’ll also earn 3 NABCEP recurring education hours for attending!
- Sacramento – Wednesday, March 25, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Concord – Thursday, March 26, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHAT YOU’ll LEARN:
- APS microinverter technology and system design
- Hands-on training with YC500 (dual-module) and YC1000 (true 3-phase, 4-module) microinverters
- Advantages of APS microinverters in a 3-phase environment
- How to save thousands of $$ in BOS costs
- Microinverter installation tools of the trade and best practices
APsystems offers advanced, powerful solar microinverter technology for residential and commercial systems. The APsystems solar solution combines highly efficient power inversion with a user-friendly monitoring interface to bring you reliable, intelligent energy. Our proprietary system architecture increases solar harvest and ensures maximum output for solar arrays, and we continue to develop new technologies and products for the marketplace.
- APsystems participates in SunCast Puerto Rico virtual exhibitOctober 12, 2020 - 10:57 pm
- APsystems Diamond Sponsors of NABCEP Virtual ConferenceSeptember 9, 2020 - 2:24 am
- APsystems featured on The PitchAugust 4, 2020 - 8:38 pm
- New APsystems project references video availableAugust 3, 2020 - 7:25 pm
- California Solar & Storage Association’s Product Expo SeriesJuly 25, 2020 - 3:38 pm
At APsystems, we are committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers and partners around the world.
600 Ericksen Ave NE, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98110
United States of America