The world’s most advanced solar microinverter, the smart-grid compliant YC600 from APsystems, is now shipping in the U.S. market.
A true utility-interactive microinverter with Reactive Power Control (RPC) technology, the YC600 meets CA Rule 21 requirements and is NEC 2014/2017 Rapid Shutdown compliant. The YC600 sets a bold new standard for solar microinverter technology, boasting an unprecedented 300VA peak output per channel and accommodating 60- and 72-cell PV modules.
A wider MPPT voltage range than competing brands means greater energy harvest for homeowners, and the unit is shelled in a rugged, NEMA 6/IP67, powder-coated aluminum enclosure, bucking today’s trend of plastic casings.
The YC600 builds on the successful APsystems line of multi-module microinverters, simplifying installation while reducing installation costs and time on the job site.
YC600 features include:
- Dual-module microinverter with independent MPPT
- Utility-interactive with Reactive Power Control (RPC)
- CA Rule 21 compliance
- Continuous power of 274VA per channel, 300VA peak
- Accommodates modules from 250-365W+
- Wide MPPT voltage range (22V-45V)
- Meets NEC 2014/2017 690.12 Rapid Shutdown requirements
- ZigBee communication & free monitoring