WEBINAR: Using Microinverters in Commercial Projects
Next Thursday, April 30th, APsystems is hosting a webinar on using microinverters in a commercial environment. This webinar will cover the benefits and how-to for APsystems microinverter offering and why they are a great option for commercial solar projects.
Attendees to this webinar will learn:
- Learn best practices for installing multi-module microinverters on commercial rooftops
- Understand the significant benefits of microinverters in commercial applications
- Hear what it takes to design a commercial system with microinverters, including 3-phase applications
- Discuss real-life applications and examples
- Understand the communication and remote monitoring advantages of using microinverters
Chris Barrett, senior director of technical support, will go into detail on the installation of APsystems microinverters in commercial applications as well as outline the benefits regarding safety, rapid shutdown compliance, system monitoring, higher energy harvest, reliability, system expansion and a variety of other reasons behind the popularity of its microinverters in the commercial MLPE marketplace.
Join us for next Thursday at 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST and check out our webinar page to see all the other helpful webinars was have available.