The APS Australia office was recently opened. Responsible for the sales and marketing of APS products to the Australia market, the office will also provide technical support to local customers. APS has installed three microinverter PV systems in Australia, which has created local interest in APS’ product. APS intends to ship the first 1,000 microinverters to Australia by the end of 2011. In 2012, the company is expected to achieve its goal of installing 30,000 microinverters in Australia.
APsystems offers advanced, powerful solar microinverter technology for residential and commercial systems. The APsystems solar solution combines highly efficient power inversion with a user-friendly monitoring interface to bring you reliable, intelligent energy. Our proprietary system architecture increases solar harvest and ensures maximum output for solar arrays, and we continue to develop new technologies and products for the marketplace.
- New DS3 APsystems Installer Training Webinars in February & MarchJanuary 24, 2022 - 11:26 pm
- See the groundbreaking DS3 at RE+ Northeast Solar ShowJanuary 28, 2022 - 9:45 pm
- 2021 North America Project of the Year Competition – $500 AwardDecember 14, 2021 - 12:28 am
- Happy Holidays 2021December 16, 2021 - 5:55 pm
- We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving 2021!November 23, 2021 - 9:45 pm
At APsystems, we are committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers and partners around the world.
600 Ericksen Ave NE, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98110
United States of America