The APS Australia office was recently opened. Responsible for the sales and marketing of APS products to the Australia market, the office will also provide technical support to local customers. APS has installed three microinverter PV systems in Australia, which has created local interest in APS’ product. APS intends to ship the first 1,000 microinverters to Australia by the end of 2011. In 2012, the company is expected to achieve its goal of installing 30,000 microinverters in Australia.
APsystems offers advanced, powerful solar microinverter technology for residential and commercial systems. The APsystems solar solution combines highly efficient power inversion with a user-friendly monitoring interface to bring you reliable, intelligent energy. Our proprietary system architecture increases solar harvest and ensures maximum output for solar arrays, and we continue to develop new technologies and products for the marketplace.
- Diamond Sponsor APsystems offers training at NABCEP, March 25-28March 7, 2019 - 5:37 pm
- Swiss Solar Tech, Okanagan Solar earn 2018 APsystems Project of the Year AwardsFebruary 27, 2019 - 11:43 pm
- 2018 Residential Award Winner: Carrington View ApartmentsFebruary 27, 2019 - 10:55 pm
- 2018 Commercial Award Winner: Poplar Grove Winery/Vanilla Pod Restaurant, Okanagan, B.C.February 27, 2019 - 10:56 pm
- APsystems QS1 Microinverter NOW SHIPPING in USAJanuary 13, 2019 - 4:22 pm
Facebook News Posts
At APsystems, we are committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers and partners around the world.
600 Ericksen Ave NE, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98110
United States of America