The APS Australia office was recently opened. Responsible for the sales and marketing of APS products to the Australia market, the office will also provide technical support to local customers. APS has installed three microinverter PV systems in Australia, which has created local interest in APS’ product. APS intends to ship the first 1,000 microinverters to Australia by the end of 2011. In 2012, the company is expected to achieve its goal of installing 30,000 microinverters in Australia.
APsystems offers advanced, powerful solar microinverter technology for residential and commercial systems. The APsystems solar solution combines highly efficient power inversion with a user-friendly monitoring interface to bring you reliable, intelligent energy. Our proprietary system architecture increases solar harvest and ensures maximum output for solar arrays, and we continue to develop new technologies and products for the marketplace.
- ECU-R Video Series launched for Installation ProsJuly 9, 2019 - 11:28 pm
- QS1 Cabling VideoApril 19, 2019 - 6:01 pm
- APsystems Exhibiting at OSEC in Portland May 7-9April 19, 2019 - 3:44 pm
- QS1 & YC600 Compatibility Showcased at NABCEPApril 19, 2019 - 3:41 pm
- Diamond Sponsor APsystems offers training at NABCEP, March 25-28March 7, 2019 - 5:37 pm