Recently, APS established the “100 Schools Solar Roof Program” in Jiaxing, installing PV systems with APS Microinverters on Jiaxing’s Shiyan primary school and Jiaxing’s San Shui Wan primary school. Because APS microinverters were used, the PV system was quickly and easily installed, and the installation did not disrupt classes. The system emits no high-voltage DC electricity, guaranteeing the students’ safety. The Energy Monitor and Analysis (EMA) System developed by APS combines two functions: PV system monitoring and student education. Students experience how modern science and technology can change their lives, including how to lower their carbon emissions and protect the environment. It is our hope that this project be carried out at many other schools in Jiaxing.
APsystems offers advanced, powerful solar microinverter technology for residential and commercial systems. The APsystems solar solution combines highly efficient power inversion with a user-friendly monitoring interface to bring you reliable, intelligent energy. Our proprietary system architecture increases solar harvest and ensures maximum output for solar arrays, and we continue to develop new technologies and products for the marketplace.
- New DS3 APsystems Installer Training Webinars in February & MarchJanuary 24, 2022 - 11:26 pm
- See the groundbreaking DS3 at RE+ Northeast Solar ShowJanuary 28, 2022 - 9:45 pm
- 2021 North America Project of the Year Competition – $500 AwardDecember 14, 2021 - 12:28 am
- Happy Holidays 2021December 16, 2021 - 5:55 pm
- We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving 2021!November 23, 2021 - 9:45 pm
At APsystems, we are committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers and partners around the world.
600 Ericksen Ave NE, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98110
United States of America