The APS Australia office was recently opened. Responsible for the sales and marketing of APS products to the Australia market, the office will also provide technical support to local customers. APS has installed three microinverter PV systems in Australia, which has created local interest in APS’ product. APS intends to ship the first 1,000 microinverters to Australia by the end of 2011. In 2012, the company is expected to achieve its goal of installing 30,000 microinverters in Australia.
APS exhibited its sophisticated solar products, including the APS Microinverter YC200-EU, at the Intersolar Europe Conference in Munich. This show laid the foundation for APS to more effectively service the European PV market.
APsystems offers advanced, powerful solar microinverter technology for residential and commercial systems. The APsystems solar solution combines highly efficient power inversion with a user-friendly monitoring interface to bring you reliable, intelligent energy. Our proprietary system architecture increases solar harvest and ensures maximum output for solar arrays, and we continue to develop new technologies and products for the marketplace.
- APsystems congratulates the Top 500 Solar Contractors of 2017August 4, 2017 - 4:01 am
- Join APsystems at Intersolar North America, July 11-13 2017June 5, 2017 - 6:42 pm
- APsystems joins Dividend Solar Approved Vendor ListMay 30, 2017 - 8:44 pm
- APsystems supports new Emeril Lagasse Foundation Kitchen House & Culinary Garden in OrlandoMay 30, 2017 - 8:13 pm
- Take our 2017 survey and enter to win $500 cash!May 3, 2017 - 8:23 pm